Powered By Blogger

lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2016

Getting to know: Alex

Hi Guys! As you can say by the tittle, I'm Alex, founder of Heroes of Today.
I've been really busy lately with all the senior year stuff but I wanted to write something to let go the stress. In this post I want you to get to know me.

  • I'm 17 years old.
  • I play basketball and soccer, and as you may noticed by the posts of HOT I used to do gymnastics when I was younger.
  • My favorite subjects are physics and calculus, I just love numbers, they are universal and idk really cool.
  • I have a thing for greek mythology.
  • I LOVE to read.
  • I'm a total Harry Potter nerd (hey potterheads!).
  • I'm a big Jane Austen fan.
  • Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson is one of my favorite books.
  • My favorite TV serie is Gilmore Girls.
  • I want to be a mechatronic engineer.
  • I'm from México.
  • I have a boyfriend, he used to be my best friend.
  • I got into my dream college but I wont study there because even with a scholarship, my family can't afford it.
  • I'm going to my local college which is pretty cool too and I'm actually excited about it. It will be nice to spend time with my family four more years.
And that's all I can thinks at 10:41 p.m.
Lots of love.
Alex.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario