Powered By Blogger

martes, 8 de marzo de 2016

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

Firs of all: happy international women's day to all those amazing females out there!
Now, this is a nice date for males to remember how amazing women are. But it is also a date for us, women, to remember how cool WE are, and how far we've come. There is a long long way to go. There are places where women are not treated as equals and we know it, but we are closer everyday.

Now, inspirational quotes from those amazing human beings that are women.

 “I am from Britain and think it is right that as a woman I am paid the same as my male counterparts. I think it is right that I should be able to make decisions about my own body. I think it is right that women be involved on my behalf in the policies and decision-making of my country. I think it is right that socially I am afforded the same respect as men.” — Emma Watson

“Honor your daughters. They are honorable.” — Malala Yousafzai

“I hate to hear you talk about all women as if they were fine ladies instead of rational creatures. None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.” — Jane Austen

"I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. And that's how I operate my life."—Oprah Winfrey

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass."— Maya Angelou

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."— J. K. Rowling.

Do you know another quote??

— Alex
Founder of HOF

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario